Kairali’s Ayurvedic Healing Village is organising Monsoon Yoga Retreat this Aug to combat stress and unhealthy lifestyle. The first step towards healthy mind is to change your perspective and for that you need to understand the issues which need to be addressed and we have Prav and Simona Satthi with us from Denmark for a week, for you.
This is the perfect retreat for you if you have mental stress and want to live a healthy lifestyle. Mental stress has a broad effect on your blood pressure, which leads to further health issues, so let's know how we can reduce stress using the ancient science of Yoga and Ayurveda together in the midst of beautiful palm trees surrounded by herbs and chirping birds in a blissful environment of Ayurvedic Healing Village in Palakkad, Kerala.
This Ayurvedic healing village is the epitome of serenity and positive lifestyle where people can stay without any external afflictions or worries. With its cutting-edge technology mixed with the ancient generosity of Ayurveda, this natural habitat of tranquillity becomes a perfect spot for a getaway from the hectic life.
The cause of the diseases relating to both mind and body are three - fold – Wrong utilization, non-utilization (hypokinetic) and excessive utilization (hyperkinetic) of time, mental faculties and sense organs.
Join us for a week of yoga, self-discovery and consciousness in beautiful Ayurvedic healing village. This retreat specialises in recuperating the person from day today stress and strain in life and inspires to lead a healthy lifestyle, with daily yoga practices, pranayama and mind training through meditation, Ayurvedic therapies, Ayurvedic healthy food, workshops and other activities.
You will be practicing Hatha Yoga, mind training through meditation and pranayama daily. The group will be selectively small to ensure personal attention. Our yoga teachers are highly experienced and have been teaching for more than 20 years and travelling across the globe teaching and spreading the awareness on yoga.
70 per cent of our food is prepared from our own herbal garden at the healing village and the rest has been resourced locally to ensure organic and healthy food. A proper diet chart is made by our resident doctors for each participant as per their unique body constitution which includes dominance of any one or two doshas i.e. vata, pita and kapha and also as per their health conditions. We will have a workshop on Ayurvedic cooking classes for you, so that you can learn and cook healthy food at your home after your retreat.
You will have different Ayurvedic therapies once our doctors and yoga teacher will do a proper evaluation of your body suitable according to the theme of the retreat.
Apart from Ayurvedic cooking classes we will have different workshops for you like lectures on Yoga philosophy, Application of yoga in day today life, Individual Consultation and Recommendations, Specific Ailments Management, Gardening, Village walk etc.
Included in the Retreat:
- Welcome drink on Arrival
- Accommodation in uniquely designed, independent villa
- All Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner - Veg. only)
- Daily allotment of in-room mineral water [1 per person per day, max of 2 bottles per room per day]; unlimited supply of herbal water
- Ayurvedic treatments daily along with steam bath (as per package)
- Complimentary Juice or Herbal tea after every massage. Additional food items will be charged extra.
- Group-Yoga sessions
- Group-Meditation sessions
- Complimentary Lectures on Ayurveda (Once a Week)
- Complimentary Lectures on Yoga (Once a Week)
- Complimentary Demonstration on Ayurvedic Cooking (Once a Week)
- Complimentary Village Walk (Once a Week)
- Complimentary Gardening Experience
- Visit to our proprietary Ayurvedic Factory (optional -basic charges applicable)
- Daily Personal Lifestyle & Fitness Evaluation
- Complimentary facilities of Swimming Pool, Gym, Library & all Indoor & Outdoor facilities
- Consumable medications given for your treatment can only be ascertained as your treatment progresses and will cost extra.
The Ayurvedic Healing Village is set amid 60 acres of lush greenery in Palakkad, Kerala. It has 30 exclusive villas, each conforming to “Vastu Shastra” - Indian Feng Shui. The resort is surrounded by herbs and trees with immense curative and restorative powers, making it the ultimate peaceful abode to relax in! There is a big swimming pool, tennis court, library, gym and many more facilities.
The Spa offers the best of Ayurvedic treatments and medicinal massages, with well-trained masseurs and doctors. They offer a variety of treatments, including Abhyangam, Pizhichil, Shirodhara, Panchakarma etc.
The Daily Schedule
- 6.30 am-8.00 am- Daily group classes / Duration 1.20 min with proper relaxation and maintenance of body posture
- 8.00 am-9.00 am - Breakfast
- 9.00 am -1.00 am - Rest/ optional Ayurvedic therapy/ workshop/ village walk
- 11.30 am -12.30 pm-Posture correction to attain proper energy flow
- 1 pm-2 pm- Lunch
- 2.00 pm -4:30pm- Free time/ Ayurvedic massage
- 4.30 pm- 6.30 pm- Pranayama and Meditation
- 6.30pm -7.30 pm- Free Time
- 7.30 pm- 8.30 pm- Dinner Time
*Times are subject to change upon arrival*