Successful growth means much more than financial profit. It resides in the appreciation of community and the recognition that we all form parts of a natural whole. Kairali Ayurvedic Group demonstrates our commitment to living in harmony with nature by their numerous environmental projects and their promotion of sustainability. We also maintain involvement with social programmes and charitable endeavours.
Kerala is our home and roots; without its ancient wisdom our success would not have been possible. We firmly believe that we should maintain our ties with the local community and be sure to give much more than we take from them. Our charitable outreach programmes serve a range of vital needs in the surrounding population.
- Kairali Group provides agricultural land to local farmers in economic difficulty.
We also purchase or facilitate the sale of any surplus grain on MSP (minimum support
- We work in partnership with the 'Hope' foundation to provide skills training to
local adults, with a special focus on bringing young women economic independence.
- We donate to local communities around Palakkad, and give financial support and equipment
to Chitoor village hospital, as well as a local school in Kodumbu Village.
- We offer free medical check-ups for those on a low wage. Our centre in Kerala provided
check-ups for 5,000 local people in 2011 alone.
- When visiting The Ayurvedic Healing Village or our other treatment centres, you
will notice that 90% of our staff are from Palakkad, or elsewhere in Kerala. We
always aim to hire locally if possible, and enable this by contributing to a local
skills training programme.