Have you ever wondered why people gain weight at different rates, walk at different speeds and are prone to different health problems? According to the ancient Indian healing system Ayurveda, the answer lies in your constitution type or Dosha. This quiz will help you identify your Dosha, discover which elements govern you and learn how to live the optimum lifestyle for your constitution type.
- 8 nights at Kairali Ayuvedic Healing Village Accommodation in renovated stand alone 'Deluxe Villas'
- 2 nights in Fort Kochi at Old Lighthouse Bristow Hotel
- All Meals prepared using traditional Ayurvedic Principles (except one lunch not included in Fort Kochi)
- 2 x Daily Ayurveda Treatments (45 mins - 1 hour each) prescribed specifically to treat your unique ailments + steam bath
- Absolute beginners welcome
- Daily Yoga Nidra, Meditation or mindfulness
- Ayurvedic Doctors Consultation
- Ayurvedic Cooking Class
- Village Walk
- Use of Pool, gym, library and all indoor and outdoor facilities
- welcome drink on arrival
- 2 x mineral water in room per day
- daily juice or herbal tea
- All Transfers Airport - Fort Kochi - Ayurvedic Healing Village - Airport
Arrive Kochi and overnight in Fort Kochi
Free day to explore the shops and historic fishing village Fort Kochi. (Lunch at own expense)
16th -23rd November
16th: Transfer to Kairali Ayurvedic Healing Village for Retreat
Daily Schedule on Retreat
- 06:30 am to 07:30 am – Yoga Session
- 08:00 am to 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 09:00 am to 01:00 pm – 1st treatment of the Day for 1 Hour
- 01:00 pm to 02:30 pm – Lunch
- 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm – 2nd treatment of the Day for 1 Hour
- 06:30 pm to 07:30 pm – Meditation Session
- 07:30 pm to 09:00 pm – Dinner
Lunch and Spa Treatments
4pm complimentary Late check out available, Lunch and extra spa treatments at own expense.
Continue on your onward journey or airport transfers back to Kochi
All inclusive package as listed above. Flights are additional.
Closest airport Thiruvananthapuram, flights not included
Closest Airport is Cochin International Airport. Flights are not included.
Visas are the responsibility of the individual traveller and currently the E Visa can be applied for 34 days prior to arrival. Entry requirements can change at any time so be sure to visit https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html for up to date information.
An E-Tourist Visa (eVT) Facility is available for holders of a passport for a number of countries. This facility allows travellers to pre-register and pay for their visa prior to travel to India. The Visa is collected upon arrival at one of 16 designated airports in India. Please note strict guidelines on the below website.
An E-Tourist Visa (eVT) visa on arrival is available for select nationalities including but not limited to the following
Australian, Canadian, New Zealand, German, UK and USA passports.
Passport holders from these countries can apply for an E-Tourist Visa (eVT) to have their visa issued upon arrival at 16 major airports in India including Chennai and Trivandrum.
Please follow the instructions at - https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html and complete the application for your E-Tourist Visa.
- Please be aware of strict conditions regarding application and travel (check under ELIGIBILITY section).
- E-visas are only available for entry of up to 30 days. If you plan to be in India longer you will need to apply for a tourist visa at an Indian visa application centre in your home country.
For your visa application you need to include the following information under the local contact section towards the end of the application. :
Fragrant Nature Retreat & Resorts Pvt Ltd.
CP II/709, Nedungolam P.O, Paravur –
Kollam, Kerala, India PIN:691334.
Please note that this information can change at any time. Please always refer to https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/tvoa.html . This is the official visa online site. There have been reports of other non-official websites that travellers should be aware of.
Your visa application form may require you to state the dates on which you enter and exit that country. Please note we suggest you list your date of entry a few days before, and date of exit a few days after, your intended dates in case you encounter any delays or problems en route.
If you would prefer to have your Visa handled by an agent we recommend Vina Visas www.vinavisas.com
Old Lighthouse Bristow Hotel, Fort Kochi
Ayurvedic Healing Village, Kerala is the venue for our retreat. To find out more visit: https://www.ayurvedichealingvillage.com/
Delicious Keralan cuisine, prepared using traditional Ayurvedic principles with pesticide free produce from the retreats own farm.
Closest Airport is Kochi. Flights not included.
If you wish to fly with the teacher, Emily will be travelling on Singapore Airlines
Departing Brisbane on Thursday 14th November at 09:10 on SQ256 to Kochi (Via Singapore)
Arriving at Cochin International at 22:05
Departing Kochi on Sunday 24th November at at 22:55 on M1467 to Brisbane (Via Singapore) and arriving at 16:55 on the the 25th November.
Watch this Space details coming soon!
Terms & Conditions
- A non-refundable deposit of 30% is required to reserve your booking. The full balance is due two months prior to the retreat, otherwise your booking may be cancelled.
- We provide a nurturing and safe environment and our program is thoughtfully planned, but no responsibility will be taken for any injuries incurred during the retreat. We advise you to consult your doctor if you have any pre-existing medical conditions and inform the retreat leader so that modifications can be given to students with special needs.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended for all retreat participants and should be taken out at the time of booking. Your travel insurance should provide cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses and emergency repatriation with a recommended minimum coverage of AUD$200,000 for each of the heads of cover. We also strongly recommend your travel insurance covers cancellation, curtailment, personal liability and loss of luggage and personal effects
- The booking is made in good faith and maybe subject to change. We cannot accept responsibility for action taken by the management of the retreat locations are outside our control. However, reasonable endeavour will be made to offer alternative accommodation, should this occur. The description of the premises is given in good faith; no responsibility for misrepresentation will be accepted.
- You consent to us using images of you taken during the Retreat for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium we choose. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable license to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.