Kairali’s Weight Loss Programe
At Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village, you get to start a fit and healthy life all over again with the Ayurvedic Weight Loss Program ranging from a minimum of 14-28 days. This program assures one with a genuine metabolic change. With a combination of massages, restructured diet and oral medication, this program knocks off your pounds in a heathy and methodical way. The program includes a controlled Ayurvedic vegetarian diet, combined with massages using herbal powders and enriched oils. Herb-enriched steam bath stimulates the body’s circulatory system, preventing further deposition of fat. The personalised weight loss program combined with Yoga and regular classes on cooking and nutrition, ensures that you return home as a slimmer and healthier person. The nutrition classes provided exclusively at Kairali are a key component that gives one the tools to extend the weight loss program once you are home. This program includes Udwarthanam, Udgharshanam, Elakizhi, Kadhikizhi and sometimes Pizhichil and Vasti. Kairali manufactures natural and authentic products that are free from any kind of side-effects and helps to manage the excess fat produced in the body. Different oils are used depending on the body type and needs of every person and ensures that you get an exclusive and personalized experience. The Ayurvedic Weight Loss Program is carried in its most authentic form, supported by Yoga and Meditation sessions.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Unparalleled and beautifully designed independent villas for accommodation.
- All vegetarian meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner).
- Daily allotment of In-house Atmospheric Natural Water, unlimited supply of herbal water.
- Daily steam bath with two Ayurvedic therapies per person.
- Ayuvedic juice or herbal tea with every session of massage is given. Charges applicable for additional food items.
- Group Yoga sessions every morning. Individual classes will be chargeable.
- Group-meditation sessions every evening. Individual classes will be chargeable.
- Group lecture on Ayurveda once a week.
- Group lecture on Yoga once a week.
- Cooking workshop once a week.
- Village walk once a week.
- Organic garden guided tour.
- Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory on chargeable basis. Our friendly staff will guide you on the rates and details.
- Evaluation of personal lifestyle and fitness on daily basis.
- Swimming pool, library, gym and all indoor facilities can be used for free.
- Internal medicines will be charged extra as they can be ascertained as the treatment progresses.