FAQs and downloads is an important part as it caters to every possible questions with relevant answers.
1. How far away are you from the airport?
- Coimbatore International Airport, Avinash Road:-
Follow NH47 to Palakkad-Pollachi Rd in Palakkad (1 hr 17 mins) 62.5 kms
Continue on Palakkad Pollachi Rd to reach your destination (16 mins) 9 kms
- Cochin International Airport, Airport Rd:-
Take Angamali-Cochin Airport Rd to NH47 in Angamaly (12 mins) 5.2 kms
Follow NH47 to Palakkad-Koduvayur-Meenakshipuram Hwy in Kannadi-II.
Take the exit from NH47 (1 hr 52 mins) 97.3 kms, drive to Palayakadu Bridge (19 mins) 10.4 kms
2. How far are you from the railway station?
By Train:- Palakkad Railway Station
- Follow Railway Station Rd abd Olavakode Dhoni Rd to NH213 in Puthyppariyaram (2 mins) 550 m.
- Continue to NH213. Drive from Palakkad-Pollachi Rd to Pallathery (17 mins) 10.5 kms
- Take Palakkad Chittoor Rd to your destination (12 mins) 6.1 kms
3. Are non-smoking rooms available?
All the rooms are non-smoking rooms.
4. Can you arrange day tours and excursions?
Absolutely! We have a range of excursions and day tours available. There a number of destinations available that can be covered from Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village.
5. Who do I contact about special diet requirements or food allergies?
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village is equipped with experts in all fields. So if you have any issue regarding to food allergies, our doctor is the person to be consulted immediately. And the food that is prepared and served at our healing village is totally made of organic vegetables and fruits that does not aggravate any of such health issues.
- Welcome drink on arrival.
- Unparalleled and beautifully designed independent villas for accommodation.
- All vegetarian meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
- A mineral water bottle per person per day with maximum of two bottles per room per day, unlimited supply of herbal water.
- Daily steam bath with two ayurvedic therapies per person.
- Complimentary juice or herbal tea with every session of massage. Charges applicable for additional food items.
- Complimentary group-yoga sessions every morning. Individual classes will be chargeable.
- Complimentary group-meditation sessions every evening. Individual classes will be chargeable.
- Complimentary lecture on Ayurveda once a week.
- Complimentary lecture on Yoga once a week.
- Complimentary workshop on cooking once a week.
- Complimentary village walk once a week.
- Organic garden guided tour.
- Visit to our Proprietary Ayurvedic Factory on chargeable basis. Our friendly staff will guide you on the rates and details.
- Evaluation of personal lifestyle and fitness on daily basis.
- Swimming pool, library, gym and all indoor and outdoor facilities can be used for free.
- Internal medicines will be charged extra as they can be ascertained as the treatment progresses.
- Outside food is not allowed inside the premises as it would hamper the health.
- Smoking is not at all encouraged.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed as it would divert the mind from the natural surroundings around.
- No pets are allowed.
8. Are laundry facilites available?
Yes, laundry facilities are available but on chargeable basis.
No, pets are not allowed inside the stay.
10. What is required during check-in?
To sign up for the course, please bring a valid identity proof & 2 passport size photographs.
11. Do I have to pay extra everyday for the meals?
Absolutely not! All meals are included in the package.
12. Where can I see the accomodation rates for the healing village?
The resort rates and also the treatment package rates can be gathered from our official website www.ayurvedichealingvillage.com
13. Do you offer child rates?
Child rates are applicable only when they are above 5 years of age.
14. Can I book two rooms of different categories?
Yes, you can book two rooms of different categories.
15. How many persons can be accomodated in one room?
Three persons can be accommodated in one villa.
16. Can internet be accessed anywhere and everywhere?
No, Internet cannot be accessed anywhere and everywhere except the reception area of Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village.
17. Is wi-fi facility available in the entire premise?
No, Wi-Fi is not available in the entire premise but only on the reception area. And this is due to this reason that as it is a health retreat with a motive to get yourself healed and rejuvenated, Kairali makes sure that your health is not at all compromised with the inclusions of the worldly experiences.
18. What is the check-in time at the healing village?
The check-in time for Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village is 12 noon.
19. What is the check out time for the healing village?
The check-out time for Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village is 11 AM.
20. Where do I explore employment opportunities?
Information on employment opportunities can be gathered from the link below: http://www.ayurvedichealingvillage.com/careers.aspx
21. What type of rooms do you offer?
Kairali-The Ayurvedic Healing Village have three of the beautifully designed accommodation facilities namely, Deluxe Villa, Royal Villa and Maharaja Villa, each having different specifications
22. Can I make prior reservation?
Prior reservation online is mandatory in order to confirm your booking at our health resort.
23. How do I make reservations and get necessary information?
Reservations for your stay at our health resort can be done online or by contacting our customer service number +91-9555156156.
24. What is the accepted form of currency?
The accepted form of currency is Indian Rupee.