We, at Kairali group with over 8 decades of experience in production and practice in traditional science of Ayurveda have a good business record in manufacturing and marketing of Ayurvedic products. The group has earned the trust and confidence of a large number of customers all over India and abroad. We, are pioneers in running Ayurvedic Health Resort, Spas and centers all over the world.
Kairali Ayurvedic Group with its expertise in the discipline of Ayurveda have always tried to maintain the standards that their forefathers had achieved. It offers consultation to all the other companies and organizations that needs to enhance and develop their set ups. It manages to provide with an all in all advice to the respected companies to upgrade their existing procedures and norms.
Kairali is acclaimed to be the world’s most beautifully designed health farm that caters to the hospitality of its guests. With its different sectors to manage the business, the consultancy sector too brushes up its functionality.
In order to manage the entire group, Kairali has its own parameters to be fulfilled. One of which is consultancy. There are various steps to administer the concerned sector and Kairali provides these steps to the concerned companies and organizations as well.
- Business Plan Presentation followed by a concept and financial modelling.
- To offer assistance in space planning.
- Review of design.
- Movement planning and all architectural drawings.
- Shortlisting and recommending Third Party Vendors required for the execution of the Project Plan.
- Supervising and execution of the project-
- The Consultant shall supervise the architects to provide with the concept drawings / presentation, including - providing mood boards with technical specifications, material descriptions, Bill of Quantities (“BoQ”) and Bill of Material (“BoM”) with respect to the Project Plan.
- Supervising and consulting with the architect to develop ‘good for construction’ drawings. These drawings shall include (but shall not be limited to) the details pertaining to:
- Civil and structural work required to be undertaken;
- Electrical work;
- Plumbing work;
- Room and bathroom layout;
- Lighting plan;
- HVAC detailing;
- Landscaping and hardscaping of the properties; and
- Interior layout, designing of the rooms and other amenities and facilities in the properties.
- Supervising and consulting with the architect in order to provide the following:
- The functional and aesthetic goals for completion of the Project Plan;
- Sourcing of art (including paintings, installations etc);
- Wall elevations;
- Furniture presentation;
- Assistance on material, finish and furnishing analysis, including recommendations and specifications of the same;
- Sketches and/or presentation boards of all interior selections and materials;
- Management of the project.