A week of total relaxation, rejuvenation with International Yoga Teacher LAKSHYA YOGA.. Get back in touch with your self through yoga and meditation.. Nourish your body through ayurvedic massages and treatments... Nurture your stomach through delicious vegetarian meals!
That represents this retreat in a nutshell!
If this sounds good to you then join us for our Yoga & Ayurveda retreat at the beautiful Kairali's Ayurvedic Healing Village in Palakkad.
We wake up to the sound of birds, and start the day with a hatha yoga class. What better way to energize the body and mind! We then have a delicious south indian vegetarian breakfast. The day is filled with ayurvedic treatments, plenty of free time to contemplate and enjoy the quiet green nature around. Take a swim, go for a walk, or simply read a book on the terrace of your private villa! We then have lunch, an optional second treatment, and the day ends with another yoga class. In the evening we have dinner and can sometimes gather together for a little satsanga.
To tell you more...
The Ayurvedic Healing Village is set amid 60 acres of lush greenery in Palakkad, Kerala. It has 30 exclusive villas, each conforming to “Vastu Shastra” architecture - the Indian version of feng shui. This means that they each have a distinctive design, blending with the natural setting and surrounded by herbs and trees with immense curative and restorative powers.
Send us your enquiry here and once we receive a 25% non-refundable deposit your booking is confirmed.
The Daily Schedule
- 07.00 am to 08:00 am – Hatha Yoga
- 08:00 am to 09:00 am – Breakfast
- 09:30 am to 12:30 pm – Ayurvedic Massage & Treatment (1 hour slot per person)
- 12.30 pm to 1.30 pm - Lunch
- 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm – Free time/ Second Ayurvedic massage
- 6:00 pm to 7:00 pm – Yoga and/or Meditation
- 7:00 pm to 8.00 pm – Dinner
RETREAT PACKAGE for 1-8 July (7 Night 8 Days)
*times are subject to change upon arrival*
Included in the package:
- Consultations with the Ayurvedic Doctors
- Ayurvedic Massage
- Luxury villa designed according Vastu (ancient Indian Feng Shui)
- Vegetarian Ayurvedic food (3 meals per day)
- Harmonious natural surroundings of ancient healing trees and herbs
- Full use of resort facilities including swimming pool, gym, library, meditation
Special events and workshops
- Introduction to Ayurveda
A talk on the meaning and method of the world’s oldest healing system from our highly
qualified Ayurvedic doctor.
- Ayurvedic Cookery Workshop
Our Ayurvedic chef shows you how to prepare a delicious 3-course Ayurvedic meal.
- Mantra chanting
A proper introduction to the meaning and method of mantra chanting.
- Village Walk
Guided walk through the nearby village and temple
1 Treament Package Includes:
Daily one ayurvedic massage, abhyangam
2 Treatment Package Includes:
One Abhyangam and one additional ayurvedic treatment according to doctor's prescription
(i.e. shirodara, pizhichil, herbal scrub, etc)
Note: Not including travel arrangements (flight tickets and airport transportation)