Kairali’s The Ayurvedic Healing Village is the world’s first Ayurvedic health farm and traditional Vedic community; providing the ideal location for the authentic practice of Yoga and Meditation. As central aspects of an Ayurvedic lifestyle, our Ayurveda experts and Yoga teachers are keen to give guests the full experience of both Yoga and meditation, helping them to improve their lifestyle practice long into the future.
Kairali conducts ongoing training programs in “Yoga and Meditation”, making an ideal introduction to guests undergoing Ayurveda treatment courses with us. More experienced Yoga practitioners or retreat-goers looking for a more intensive retreat schedule may be interested in Kairali Yoga’s retreats at The Ayurvedic Healing Village.
Duration: 2 Hours per day | For 15 Days
(*) Theory and Discussions (1 Hr.)
(*) Yogasana or Meditation Practical classes (1 Hr.)
(*) The course is taught by qualified Yoga Teachers and Therapists.
Syllabus for Yoga & Meditation
- Yoga: Its definition, philosophy and purpose.
- Shat Dharshanas: The six schools of Indian philosophy – Vedanta, Mimamsa, Nyaya, Vaisesika, Samkhya and Yoga
- Paths of Yoga: Karma Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga, Raja Yoga
- Asanas: The practice and benefits.
- Pranayamas: The practice and benefits of breathing exercises.
- Meditation: practice and theory, including its influence on health and disease.